Friday 7 June 2013

This or That

THIS OR THAT TAG!

This is something that Yanzel Zoe has tagged me in which I'm ever so grateful for as this is my first tag for anything :) And I thought, I may as well fill this out considering I haven't written a lot about myself on this blog at all.

I notice some of the questions are very Americanised, so some of them I might not be able to answer. So I may put an alternate answer instead :P So lets answer these questions!

MAKEUP:
1. blush or bronzer - Blush, as I'm pale. Bronzer looks ridiculous on me.
2. lipgloss or lipstick - Lipgloss
3. eyeliner or mascara - Mascara 
4. foundation or concealer - Foundation
5. neutral or color eyeshadow - Neutral
6. pressed or loose eyeshadow - Pressed
7. brush or sponge - Brush

NAILS:
1. opi or china glaze - OPI because I haven't tried China Glaze... yet :P
2. long or short - Long-ish
3. acrylic or natural - Natural
4. brights or darks - Possibly brights?
5. flower or no flower - I don't understand this so, no flower.

BODY:
1. perfume or body splash - Perfume! I love the stuff.
2. lotion or body butter - Body Butter
3. body wash or soap - Body wash.
4. lush or other bath company - I do love Lush Bubble Bars!

FASHION:
1. jeans or sweat pants - Jeans
2. long sleeve or short - Short, with a cardigan for colder weather.
3. dress or skirt - Dress 
4. stripes or plaid - Plaid
5. flip flops or sandals - I don't wear either, to be honest.
6. scarves or hats - SCARVES! I wear them until I nearly boil to death in the summer :P
7. studs or dangle earrings - Studs.
8. necklaces or bracelets - Bracelets
9. heels or flats - Depends on the occassion. Heels are great to make me look taller lol
10. cowboy boots or riding boots - Neither, I have a pair of biker boots.
11. jacket or hoodie - Jacket,
12. forever 21 or charlotte russe - N/A
13. abercrombie or hollister - Neither. But after Mike Jeffries' statement about not wanting bigger women seen in A&F clothes, I will say Hollister on principle.
14. saks 5th ave or nordstrom - N/A.

HAIR:
1. curly or straight - Curly as I have naturally straight hair.
2. bun or ponytail - Bun.
3. bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby pins.
4. hairspray or gel - Neither
5. long or short - Long :)
6. light or dark - I don't know, I like my natural hair colour.
7. side swept bangs or front bangs - I haven't had either but side swept look better on most people.
8. up or down: depends

RANDOM:
1. rain or shine - Shine.
2. summer or winter - Summer.
3. fall or spring - Autumn because we sometimes get some bouts of hot weather then :)
4. chocolate or vanilla - Chocolate
5. east coast or west coast - In reference to Britain, 'East Coast'! Since that is where I hail from :)

1 comment:

  1. It's true! Abercrombie & Fitch's size 6 in shorts, which is my size, doesn't fit me. I have to try like a size 8 or 10 depending on the jean short. And it's too expensive. I really don't like the store anymore after that one time I went. tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete