Monday 10 June 2013

Balenciaga Paris, 10 Avenue George V

Time for another fragrance post! This time it is Balenciaga 10 Avenue George V. When I received this sample, I had never heard of this scent before. From the packaging, it certainly looked like a more expensive brand. However, it is a similar price to most other high end perfumes.

Inside the perfume card, Balenciaga do not have a description of this perfume. I was disappointed about this since most of the other perfume sample I had received gave an idea what to expect. I even found it hard to find a description of the scent online later realising it is known by a slightly different name. I tried this perfume with an open mind not having a clue what fragrance would be in the bottle.

Balenciaga Paris, 10 Avenue George V

For me, this smells powdery and a bit too mature for my tastes. This does smell slightly floral but this isn't the overwhelming smell. This is definitely a 'woody' scent which is something I do not enjoy in most fragrances.

If one was to buy the bottle though, it would look good on a shelf. The bottle is simplistic yet sophisticated. The bottle is like a 'cage' shape and it has a white, spherical top with black 'cracks' in that make it look very chic. 

Personally, I would not pick this fragrance if I wanted a new perfume. I still feel quite young and I feel it would suit my mum or grandma more than me.

Have you tried this perfume before? Were you impressed?

xxxx

This can be bought at Debenhams and other good perfumeries.

1 comment:

  1. Great review, I have never heard of this perfume but I love your honest opinion!

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete