Sunday 30 June 2013

Bye GFC, Hello Blog Lovin'!

Hello all beauty lovers!

I have seen today that apparently Google Friend Connect  is going to be no more. This is quite sad as I have enjoyed following blogs through this system. Silly Google.

Anyway, I would love it if all 13 of you (yes I haven't many followers, lol) would follow me on bloglovin'. I much prefer it to Google+ as it is similar to GFC.

I do work hard on my posts and it would be great if you could keep viewing what I write :D

I would just like to say, thank you for following in my first month of blogging and I love you all :)


2 comments:

  1. I've already followed you over on Bloglovin'. You are not only a great and supportive girl, BUT your blog name is like the cutest ever. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that comment was really kind :) thanks a million, that has made my day :D x

      Delete