Saturday 22 June 2013

Elie Saab Le Parfum EDT

Hello all,

Just a fragrance post from a brand I actually own! Believe it or not, I do not just live off perfume samples I have scrounged from the shops. I did get this one for Christmas from my uncle. 

This is a scent that I had desired ever since I smelled a sample in Glamour magazine. I then tried it again in 'The Perfume Shop' as I wanted to be sure I knew what I wanted for Christmas and then I knew I had to have it. 


Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau De Toilette

This is one of the favourite fragrances of all time. It opens with citrus notes of mandarin blossom and orange blossom. I once put it on and thought it smelled like lemon meringue pie! It then eventually settles down where rose and honey notes become apparent but still does not lose the citrus scent entirely.

This fragrance is a very elegant scent that rarely offends the senses. It's very clean and not too heavy so is a good fragrance for the day time.

I feel one could get away with not buying the EDP as this EDT does last a long while. It is much more subtle but is not weak either. Others have also reported that the EDP and the EDP smell quite different but I cannot comment as I have not yet tried the EDP.

I would definitely recommend this to others as I have yet to find someone who dislikes the smell of this. Although it is not what I call a 'safe' perfume, I do think that could be enjoyed by many women.

And of course, I already own this! :)

Have any of you tried this?

xxxx 

2 comments:

  1. ahh, I'm so glad someone else has this perfume! I own this, and don't know many people that have heard of/smelt this perfume surprisingly! great review! xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gem! I love it more than some of my mainstream perfumes x

      Delete