Another post telling you what I have been using this month a lot. And surprisingly, I love every single one of these products.
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh - This is a perfume I received for my birthday last year from my boyfriend. I loved it back then but when I was wearing it in the summer, I started to get bored of it as it smelled generically floral as opposed to my new and exciting Prada Candy L'Eau. But all of a sudden in August, the notes I registered changed! I could predominately smell violets and raspberries. This gorgeous combination of scents made it a firm favourite for August.
2. Olay Essentials Smoothing Face Scrub - I picked this up from Superdrug after I felt I needed a exfoliating face scrub to help my make-up apply smoothly. This stuff really was more fantastic than I thought it was going to be! My skin felt so smooth and soft after using this that I now use it every other day to keep my face feeling fresh and blemish free.
3. The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter - First things first, The Body Shop body butters are fantastic. The formula is thick but absorbs into the skin and leaves it feeling silky and supple. This has been my monthly favourite as I am loving the blueberry scent of these ones, yum!
4. Accessorize Eyeshadow Duo in Thalia - This is possible my favourite eyeshadow of the year and a bargain too after I got it for 50% off. You can see my full review here.
5. Bourjois Round Pot Blusher in Rose D'Or - This was the product that started off my 'Blush Crush' obsession. This is one of the few cosmetics on the market that smell absolutely GORGEOUS! The only downside to this product is its low pigmentation. See my full review here.
6. Revlon Lip Gloss in Shine City - I picked this up a few months ago when I ordered a huge haul from Fragrance Direct and needed a new lip gloss. This then retailed at 99p on FD's website but has now doubled in price. This is a great lip gloss for the price. It is not too sticky and smells like vanilla. It is a product that does what I want it to do. Love it.
What are your monthly favourites?