Saturday 27 July 2013

Happy Birthday to my boyfriend!

Just a short post to say it's my boyfriend, Sam's, birthday today and I have been so excited for weeks for his birthday as I love buying other people gifts and I had put a lot of thought into what I purchased. 

I apologize this maybe a boring post but these are little things that my boyfriend loves.


  • Airfix Freedom Fighter model plane
  • House Season 7 & 8
  • Diesel 'Only the Brave Tattoo'
I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of model planes but this gift wasn't for me so I bought something that would be a nice surprise.

House was a gift he knew he was getting. This is because I had already purchased it and then he expressed he was going to buy it so I had to tell him not to unfortunately. It's just one of those things.

Diesel 'Only the Brave Tattoo' was the most expensive gift out of them all. Yes, I love fragrances but ironically, my boyfriend is mad on them too. He currently has two in his collection (Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb 90ml & Calvin Klein Man 100ml) which he got both for Christmas last year. They are already half gone and it is only nearly August! So I thought he should have a bit more variety and it would give him a choice to pick from and mean he won't get through them all so quickly I hope.

Later we are hoping to go to TGI's which I am really looking forward to and I am hoping he has a lovely remaining day :)




4 comments:

  1. Hehe hope you guys had a great day celebrating! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's sweet, you're a nice girlfriend :)
    I love House too, shame that it's finished :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen House! But I've heard good things about it. I'm sure after this gift I will end up watching a lot of it :P x

      Delete